+61 414 522 488
April 22, 2016
Updating your Sony FS7 to the most up to date firmware is a simple task. Follow the steps below.
1. Get and SD card that is anywhere between 2 and 32 GB and a minimum of class 4 to class 10, must not be a UHS type card.
2. Download the latest FS7 firmware from here: http://www.pro.sony.eu/pro/lang/en/eu/support/documents/software/broadcast-products-camcorders-digital-motion-picture-camera/pxw-fs7/
3. Format your SD card in the FS7.
4. Plug in the FS7 to mains power, if a battery runs out during the update you may end up with a frozen camera so also attach a battery in case of a mains power outage in your area.
5. Unzip the folder that you downloaded.
6 Copy across the file that ends with the .bin file extension and only that file to the SD card. That should be the only file on the card and there should not be any folders on the card.
7. Put the SD card in the camera.
8. Go to the wrench or spanner menu and then to version, there you will see a version up option, select that and then select execute.
10. Wait for the camera, about 10 mins to complete the version update process.
11. Get out there and shoot some stuff.
New services!! Computer generated imaging.
June 10, 2014
Red Epic Dragon - Octopus Films Sydney
October 29, 2014
How to edit video on your iPhone 7 or older iPhone
September 22, 2016
How to download video and photos from my iPhone for Mac and PC
August 30, 2016
Australian Visa Requirements for Film Crew
August 5, 2016
Police car chase shoot on Australia's Gold Coast
June 30, 2016
How to update your Sony FS7 firmware
The M/V Carnival Spirit in panoramic photos, normal photos and video.
February 12, 2016
Linked In profile header art template
September 2, 2015
How to find YouTube statistics
August 31, 2015
2000 fps Full HD camera
July 16, 2015
Football player green screen video shoots
February 25, 2015
September 2016 (1)
August 2016 (2)
June 2016 (1)
April 2016 (1)
February 2016 (1)
September 2015 (1)
August 2015 (1)
July 2015 (1)
February 2015 (4)
November 2014 (4)
October 2014 (2)
September 2014 (1)
August 2014 (3)
June 2014 (2)
April 2014 (3)
March 2014 (1)